Texas Air Authorities Can Ride to the Rescue for Item No. 1
Arlington, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2019 -- Selling a home is hard work, especially in a competitive market. But there are changes homeowners can make to increase their odds of sealing the deal. Too often, one very important upgrade is overlooked: greater energy efficiency.
That's right! An energy-efficient home is a huge draw for smart homebuyers because they know a home that wastes energy can torpedo budgets and compromise comfort. Of course, the HVAC system plays a major role in a home's energy efficiency. And that's where Texas Air Authorities comes in. Its crackerjack technicians are experts at sizing up a home and recommending the most energy-efficient, budget-friendly new system. Plus, the good guys at Texas Air are experts at heating and air conditioning installation services in Arlington, TX, and beyond.
Energy Efficiency Can Reap Big Savings
According to some estimates, homeowners can save about $200 a year on energy bills by replacing an old, inefficient system with an Energy Star-rated new model. Plus, an efficient system means greater, more reliable comfort.
Other measures that can improve energy efficiency are: attic insulation, new windows and a new water heater.
Here are 5 additional upgrades that can help sell a home:
1. Greater curb appeal. Potential buyers want a home that looks great on the outside, too. Sellers should make sure the exterior is neat and attractive. Small changes can make a big difference—attractive flowerbeds, neatly trimmed bushes and a freshly painted front door.
2. Neutral approach. Paint colors should be subdued. Any new tile, lighting, fixtures, flooring or other improvements should be simple and modern.
3. Better lighting. Poorly lit rooms feel smaller. Good lighting makes rooms feel spacious.
4. Updated kitchen. Upgrades don't have to be expensive. According to some sources, a modern kitchen remodel can result in an 87 percent return on investment. Focus on colors and textures to spruce up the space.
5. More appealing bathroom. A minor bathroom remodel can result in a 102 percent ROI. Simple changes include replacing an outdated toilet, regrouting tile and recaulking the shower, tub and toilet areas.
From air conditioner service in Kennedale to indoor air quality services in Hurst, TX, Texas Air is the team with the arsenal and HVAC smarts to get the job done. Schedule service today by calling 817.402.3576 or filling out this online form.
About Texas Air Authorities
Texas Air Authorities swears to protect and serve every comfort need—from cooling to heating to indoor air quality—for homes and businesses in the Arlington, TX, area. The company is the best in the West for installation, replacement, repair and maintenance. Texas Air Authorities is proud to be a family-owned and family-operated company with roots that have run deep in the heart of Texas for nearly 20 years. Its technicians are sharpshooters who handle every job with rapid-fire speed and laser-like accuracy.
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Alyssa Young