Cost-conscious Minn. contractor helps put money back in customers’ wallets
Rochester, MN -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/08/2019 -- March is filled with shamrocks, pots of gold, lots of luck and those little green leprechaun guys. At Tonna Mechanical, it's also filled with a pocketful of green savings. This St. Patrick's Day season, the HVAC company is hoping to put more green back in their customers' wallets. How? By exposing plumbing myths and sharing insider tips!
Over the years, the Tonna plumbers in Kasson, MN, and nearby cities, have encountered a great deal of plumbing problems and myths. Now the HVAC giant is debunking these popular myths while also helping customers save a few extra bucks. Below, the team shares its top five plumbing myths.
1. A leaky faucet is no big deal. Wrong. A dripping faucet costs money. All of those extra drips add up and will increase that water bill.
2. It's safe to put lemon peels in the garbage disposal. Sure, lemon peels help freshen things up, but they can also clog a sink's drain. Avoid tossing them in the disposal.
3. Flushable wipes are OK. "Flushable wipes" really aren't safe for plumbing pipes. So, don't flush them down the toilet.
4. A noisy water heater will explode. Not really. As long as a grumbly water heater isn't interfering with any electrical connections, it shouldn't be a problem. It usually grumbles due to old age.
5. Boiling water will dissolve grease in your disposal. Nope. Grease builds up deep inside kitchen pipes and backs things up. Avoid problems and save pipes by pouring extra grease in the trash, not the disposal.
As always, residents who experience plumbing issues in the Rochester, MN, area or homeowners who seek heating repair in St. Charles, MN, can always rely on Tonna Mechanical for honest pricing and professional repairs. Call today!
About Tonna Mechanical
For more than 40 years, Tonna Mechanical has been committed to delivering comfort to every nook and cranny of homes and businesses in the Rochester, MN, area. This trusted provider is known for restoring indoor comfort by using its experience and expertise in heating, cooling, ventilation, water treatment and plumbing.
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Alyssa Young