Residents can vote for local company and gain AC tips, too
Rochester, MN -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2019 -- Now through July 14, loyal customers of Tonna Mechanical can give back to their favorite HVAC and plumbing company by voting for Tonna in this year's Post-Bulletin Best of the Best contest. Each summer, the newspaper holds its annual contest to honor the area's best companies in a wide variety of categories throughout the Rochester area.
Local residents are encouraged to vote for their favorite candidates. Tonna is proud to announce that for the seventh year in a row, it has been nominated in the following categories:
- Heating and Air Conditioning
Residents who are familiar with Tonna Mechanical's incredible customer service, top quality plumbing services and superior air conditioning installation in Plainview, MN, and beyond, can show their support for this home services dynamo by voting here.
In addition—and to thank customers for all of their support—Tonna is sharing 10 must-know air conditioning do's and don'ts for homeowners this season.
Recommended Do's for the AC:
- Call for an AC tune-up from Tonna Mechanical and ensure a smooth running system all season.
- Check and change filters.
- Maintain refrigerant levels. Call Tonna for assistance.
- Utilize ceiling fans if possible.
- Check that thermostats are calibrated properly—and save money.
- Close blinds and curtains to trap in cool air during the day.
Recommended Don'ts for the AC
- Neglect air filters and allow them to get dirty.
- Constantly tinker with the thermostat temperature—stick with one setting.
- Tamper with electrical connections to refrigerant lines.
- Allow overgrowth to surround your outside unit.
When cooling issues arise, customers can always rely on the experts at Tonna Mechanical to bear a hand in fixing HVAC and plumbing problems.
About Tonna Mechanical
For more than 40 years, Tonna Mechanical has been committed to delivering comfort to every nook and cranny of homes and businesses in the Rochester, MN, area. From heating repairs to air conditioning replacement in Mantorville, MN, and beyond, this trusted provider is known for restoring indoor comfort by using its experience and expertise in heating, cooling, ventilation, water treatment and plumbing.
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Alyssa Young